50 views
Verified Reviewer

I signed a contract with Real Self on advertising my of medical aesthetic services 5 months ago. Before signing the contract with them, they reassured me that I will be getting a great return from this advertising and I should not worry about getting a great response from potential patients.

I told them that I do not have time to do any work myself that hiring them to help me to boost my business. I told them that I expect them to do it themselves for the money I pay them and rather not start advertising if they expect me to do something before they take on the advertising task. One month passed, and nothing happened. The Real Self representative Melissa Wren, when I reached out to her, was reassuring me that I should wait to get the momentum.

I was patiently waiting for 4 months, but nothing happened. I received not a single call or request about my medical aesthetic services that I was offering. Meanwhile, The Real Self were really quick at collecting my money but did no advertising work at all whatsoever.

They did not show any proof that they created any ads at all.Providers of services, be aware of Real Self deceptive practices and stay away from them! Patient also be aware of this company false advertising if you see any...

User's recommendation: Providers and patients do not believe Real Self.

Comments