Dr.Barbara Bopp is a conscientious dermatological provider.

I recently benefited from her filler injections, with a very positive outcome. Her attention to detail and knowledge of facial sculpting allowed me to benefit in a most productive manner. I have had these injections before by another provider. The first Doctor did not have the same gentle touch and concern for the pain and discomfort.

Dr. Bopp and her assistance gave to hand held vibrators to use on my collar bones to distract me from the pain. Dr. Bopp's assistant gently tapped on my shoulder to further distract me.

The first provider, although very professional did not take these extra precautions, and I experienced some immediate and unsettling physicals results and a lot of bruising; none of this with Dr. Barbara Bopp! Dr. Felix Bopp had his assistant immediately applied ice while he was preforming the injections around my eyes.

NO bruising, and he asked to see me a week later as a follow up to plan future procedures.

I appreciate the thoroughness and compassion greatly.I highly recommend these two physicians.

Review about: Realself Dermatology Doctor.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Realself?

Comments