I submitted a review about this doctor and because I described how he botched my nose it never posted. I am, a real verifiable patient of his and there was no explanation from the real self team as to why my review wasn't allowed.

If this is a sampliing of how Real Self skews, manipulates reviews then my advise is to stay FAR AWAY from their site. The reviews are tampered with by REAL SELF!

Every word of my review was factual I explained how Dr. Constantian put rib grafts in my nose. They then warped and became calcified and the Dr offered no help in the end after promising to revise it.

Instead he suggested I get Restylane shots to make it look less crooked. This went against the original surgical plan which I signed which stated if I required a revision Dr Constantian would make it available to me for a reduced fee. He adnitted in subsequent visits the results were not cosmetically acceptable but kept putting me off. I file a complaint with his insurance company which was of course denied.

Dr C's behavior was reprehensible and he is a disgrace to the profession.

Real self supports Dr's like this who have complete protection for an undisclosed fee. This is completely immoral

Product or Service Mentioned: Realself Health And Beauty Review Listing.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Realself Cons: Liar cheat fraud bad surgeon, Promotes dr without knowledge of them, Fake positive reviews and deleted honest negative reviews, Predatory and fraudulent marketing.

Comments